ProTerra® Evaporative Cooling System
Large 5/32-inch Water Hole
Easy-To-Remove Pads with Black Coating
|view all photos|
Evaporative Cooling Systems
Innovative Cooling for a World of Comfort
PROTERRA® Evaporative Cooling Systems offer uniform surface wetting, meet optimum industry cooling standards, facilitate and minimize maintenance, and can be configured for nearly any building.
- Easy-to-remove pads with black coating and 45/15 fluting for top performance. Protective bottom coating is optional.
- Open top design for easy visibility and access for cleaning.
- Large 5/32-inch water hole minimizes clogging.
- Full two-inch water distribution pipe allows for more even water distribution across pad area.
- System includes removable end plugs for easy cleaning and rubber water containment seals at system ends.
- Pad heights range from two through six feet in onefoot increments.
- Long 75-foot maximum standard length (or up to 110 feet with a center-mounted sump location).
- Easy-to-install one-piece trough is made of heavy-duty, ultraviolet-resistant polypropylene.
- Seamless fabric-reinforced trough eliminates leaks and minimizes maintenance. No joints to glue and dry, and no holes to be cut.
- Mount innovative sump tank in middle or at either end for flexibility in layout.
Heavy-duty submersible pump features a cast-iron motor housing and upper and lower ball bearings.
Standard Mounting System
Use your choice of a 4- or 5-foot tunnel door with either a 5- or 6-foot pad. System can be installed over ProTerra® Tunnel Door to eliminate need for doghouse construction and curtain.
90-Degree Around-the-Corner Kit
Especially handy for wider house applications. Sump must be on the side with the longest pad length.